About Tolley Electric
We are a centrally located Class A unlimited licensed electrical contractor with an office in the Hanover Industrial Air Park just off Interstates 95 and 295 and are a certified SWaM vendor.
Our experience has been centered on commercial and industrial electrical work, including design/build projects, boiler, refrigeration and control work. We also perform Federal and Local Government work. Our twenty-four (24) hour service department offers highly qualified, professional mechanics to suit our service clients’ needs on-call, as well as monthly/quarterly maintenance programs.
Given the opportunity, we have the capability of satisfying any customer’s requirements at the most competitive rates available in the central Virginia market. We have in-house capability to handle value engineering and design/build projects from the conceptual design and budget stage through completely developing working drawings and bottom line cost estimates.
Our approach is simple, from day one we follow through on the design, cost, and construction phases of the project, offering the Owner the best possible service at a cost-effective price.
We operate OSHA-approved programs for safety and hazardous materials handling. We maintain a workforce of eighty-five highly trained employees who assure the job is done right the first time.
- New and renovation electrical construction for both large and small projects
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Department
- Electrical Design/Build and Value Engineering capability with full engineering services
- Conceptual budgeting and estimating
- Uninterruptible Power Systems
- Data and computer room electrical design, installation and service needs
- Specialized systems which include:
- Nurse Call
- Paging intercommunication
- Voice and data cabling
- Life safety and ADA upgrades
- Sound systems
- Dimming systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Musco Site Lighting
- Emergency and standby generator systems
- Motor controls
- Bucket truck capability
- HVAC Controls
- Site lighting and pole bases